Gordon Smith GS-Deluxe Double Cut “JPS” Edition
Gordon Smith GS-Deluxe Double Cut JPS Edition
- Made in UK
- Super lightweight cedar body
- Roasted flamed maple neck
- Gordon Smith handwound pickups
- Comes with Gordon Smith deluxe hardcase.
1 in stock
Gordon Smith Guitars are handbuilt by a team of highly skilled luthiers at a workshop in Northamptonshire. Each guitar is crafted from the finest tone wood, and is meticulously finished to create a level of quality many of the bigger manufacturers could only dream of. The fabulous build quality is complemented by the best quality hardware and Gordon Smith’s own hand wound pickups resulting in instruments with superb playability and beautiful tone.
This GS-Deluxe is a beautiful LP double cut inspired guitar, presented here in classic black and gold, reminiscent of the iconic Lotus F1 livery. As well as looking fantastic, this guitar has a cedar body which makes it a super-light instrument at only 6lb 6oz – less than 3kg! The roasted flamed maple neck and fretboard with Evo Gold frets, gold hardware and locking tuners add to the premium specification. The GS homewound pickups – P90 in the neck position, humbucker in the bridge position – ensure this lightweight guitar is a tonal heavyweight with a huge variety of sound on tap.
Comes with a Gordon Smith deluxe hardcase.
Here’s the specification:
- Brand: Gordon Smith
- Model: GS Deluxe
- Year: 2021
- Serial No: 20305
- Weight: 6lb 6oz / 2.9kg
- Finish: Gloss Black front with cream binding, satin black reverse
- Body: Cedar
- Neck: Roasted Flamed Maple
- Profile: Slim
- Fretboard: Roasted Flamed Maple 12″ radius
- Scale length: 24.625″
- Frets: 22 Evo Gold
- Bridge Pickup: Homewound GS Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Homewound 9-90
- Controls: Master Volume /Master Tone/coil split push-pull/3-way selector for bridge humbucker
- Bridge: Wrapover
- Hardware: Gold
- Tuners: Gotoh 18:1 locking
- Case: Gordon Smith deluxe hardcase
- Paperwork: Certificate and checklist