Rajani Amps are handbuilt in London by Ravi Rajani. Ravi set out to fill a gap in the market for a great quality reverb guitar amplifier with superb clean and overdriven tones, loud enough for gigs but able to handle low volume studio work and home practice with no loss of sound quality, in a portable and super-reliable package. The result is the Rajani VOD-50.
Rajani VOD-50 Combo
- Loud enough for any gig. Unless you’re playing stadiums without a PA system! But seriously, this 50w amp is designed to be pushed hard and will easily hold its own against a loud drummer.
- No loss of tone at low volumes. Making it equally suitable for practice or studio sessions.
- Lightweight. Easily carry it in one hand and your guitar in the other.
- Simple interface. Get a great sound straight out of the box so you spend less time tinkering and more time playing.
- Versatile. From clean to classic rock levels of overdrive and everything in between, spread across two channels with boost conveniently switchable with the included footswitch.
- Effects loop and reverb. A serial effects loop is accessible from the back and a lush analogue long-tank spring reverb is built in.
- Robust. High grade components, brushed aluminium chassis, and a handmade dovetail-jointed pine cabinet. Guaranteed for a lifetime of professional use.